The Hamilton Beach 63221 All-Metal Stand Mixer gives off constant power with its 400 watt powered motor so mixing ingredients is a cinch. It is cased in die cast metal and comes with 12 different speeds. This allows precise control of speed and flexibility in mixing.
You will get professional results with this unit due to its special mixing head which circles around the bowl while the beater rotates the opposite way. The bowl locks in to the base so you can mix without using your hands. The head comes up and locks into place as well.
This mixer comes with a 2 piece pouring shield which makes your mixing experience splatter free. It also makes it easier to add ingredients while mixing. You get a user manual loaded with delicious recipes so you never run out of fun things to whip up.
Features – Benefits:
1. Comes with 12 speeds, 400 watts of power and housed in die cast metal.
2. You get unique mixing power due to the beater rotating in the opposite direction of the mixing head.
3. The bowl locks into the base which adds stability and the quick release head makes for easier access to the bowl.
4. Accessories include 2 piece pouring shield, dough hook, flat beater, wire whisk and user manual.
1. The units dimensions are approximately 9 x 14 x 14 in. with a shipping weight of 21 lbs. and comes with 122 customer reviews and a 4 1/2 star rating on Amazon.
The upsides of this Hamilton Beach 63221 Mixer are that it costs a lot less than some of the competitive mixers and it performs just as good.
Even the toughest dough is no match to the power of this mixer including dough like whole wheat which is not very pliable.
It is attractive, quiet and very powerful.
Plus, it really leaves hardly anything unmixed.
It can fit under most counters with no problem even though it has a tilt back head.
The bowl comes with a handle which is more than I can say for many other mixers.
Not having a handle on a large bowl can get really frustrating when trying to scrape ingredients into a dish or pan.
The only downsides of the Hamilton Beach 63221 Stand Mixer are that it tends to vibrate a little when on speed 6, although this does not happen on the other speed settings.
Dry ingredients sometimes get stuck in the elbows of the flat beater.
Other than this, the mixer performs great and doesn’t get hot when mixing heavy batters like some mixers do.