Let us introduce the new Sunbeam Heritage Series 350-Watt Stand Mixer. This mixer is made with durable, yet elegant, die-cast all-metal.
It has a 350 watt powerful motor and performs very well whether it is used for heavy duty cooking during the holidays or for the everyday job. It offers 12 unique speeds and mixes ingredients quickly and precisely.
Other features included with this mixer is the turntable base which rotates the bowl during mixing, an eject button for releasing attachments and the ability to securely grip with the soft grip handle. This mixer offers quality performance and compliments any kitchen with its beautiful yet strong appearance.
Features – Benefits:
1. Comes with 12 speeds which ensure ultimate control with any mixture.
2. Includes control knob that increases and decreases the speed of the bowl and beater.
3. Constructed in die-cast metal with rubber feet and a powerful 350 watt motor.
4. You can easily add ingredients while mixing due to the bowl position (off center).
5. Accessories include the dough hooks, 4.6 quart bowl and beaters.
1. The shipping dimensions of this mixer are 9.8 x 14.7 x 16.1 in.; shipping weight is 5 lbs. and it has a 4 star rating on Amazon and 32 customer reviews.
Pros: Sunbeam Heritage Series Stand Mixer is a relatively light-weight mixer for the size of it. It is strong and durable and will not fall apart after using it once. Even at its highest speed it is quiet much like a simple hand mixer. You can easily set the bowl in place or remove it as well as the blades. The bowl spins while mixing which mixes everything thing without you having to do anything.
Cons: The button to make the head rise on the Sunbeam Heritage Series Stand Mixer is placed awkwardly. You would think it would have been placed on the head instead. The head seems to be either too close or too far from the bowl. It would have been better if it could be set to change the directions as needed.
The manual did not include any recipes for bread which would have been a plus and the instructions were a little weak on how to actually use the mixer, although it really was not that difficult to figure it out. Good performing mixer otherwise.