The KitchenAid KSM500PSSM PRO 500 Series Mixer is a high performance mixer that is delightfully housed in a durable, die-cast metal. It has a 325 watt motor that can mix up even the heaviest combinations of batches with ease. It has 10 speeds that can easily switch from a very slow stir to a super-fast whip without hesitation.
It has a very unique mixing action which ensures even blending. The beater spins clockwise while the shift spins in the opposite direction.
You get a 5 quart large mixing bowl that is stainless steel and has a handle as well as four accessories which include the flat beater, wire whip, dough hook and pouring shield.
Features – Benefits:
1. Comes with 10 speeds and a 325 watt powerful motor.
2. Includes direct drive transmission and a 5 quart mixing bowl made of stainless steel.
3. You get a full 9 cup capacity, a soft start mechanism that reduces splatter and an auto safety shut off feature. 1 year warranty included.
4. Accessories include a dough hook, wire whip, flat beater and a pouring shield.
1. The package dimensions are 13.3 x 10.4 x 16.4 in.; shipping weight is 29 lbs. and it comes with a 4 star rating and 48 customer reviews on Amazon.
The pros to this KitchenAid KSM500PSSM PRO 500 Series mixer are the lift mixer performs a whole lot better than the stand mixer style.
You do not have to worry about it wearing out or having the bowl jump around while you are mixing.
It comes with a very powerful motor, however, is still very quiet and it performs very well.
Dough and cookie batter is mixed and kneaded super-fast and with ease.
It is easy to clean up as well.
The downsides of the KitchenAid KSM500PSSM PRO 500 Series Mixer is it is very large, therefore you need to keep moving it back and forth on your counter when using and storing.
Also, it would have been nice if it had a tilt back head, but this mixer performs well without one.