The classic KitchenAid KSM75WH White Stand Mixer comes with a 275 watt powerful motor and is user friendly. It can handle a variety of jobs with ease. It is equipped with a large 4 1/2 quart bowl made of stainless steel. You get 10 speed settings and the ability to go from a slow stir to a really fast whip just by sliding the lever.
Also included are three accessories which are the flat beater for heavier mixtures, the dough hook for mixing and kneading dough and the wire whip which whips mixtures that require air like sponge cakes and eggs.
This appliance comes with a tilt head that locks into place and makes it much easier to get to the bowl and switch attachments.
Features – Benefits:
1. Includes a 4 1/2 quart bowl made of stainless steel, 275 watt motor and 10 speed setting.
2. Comes with the locking tilt head, rubber feet, the ability to mix up to 8 cups of mixture like flour and is designed in an all metal, rugged construction.
3. Includes a multipurpose hub attachment which holds all attachments.
4. Accessories include a wire whip, flat beater and dough hook.
1. Unit dimensions for shipping are approximately 14.1 x 8.7 x 13.9 in., package weighs around 27 lbs. and it comes with a 4 1/2 star rating and 48 customer reviews on Amazon.
The pros of this mixer are that it can take just about anything thrown at it and mix it up well. It works wonders with whipped cream leaving it at a better texture than a regular hand mixer would. The tilt head is very easy to operate and has been a lifesaver. The bowl is large and simple to clean. Changing the beaters is a snap; just push and turn and they stay in place.
The cons of the KitchenAid KSM75WH White Stand Mixer is it does vibrate just a little when mixing up firm dough, however, it never gets to the point of actually falling off the countertop. In order to get decent dough, you will require at least 1 1/2 cups of flour; however, this may be adjusted by a simple tweak in the height adjuster attachment. Overall, it is a sturdy, solid mixer that does a perfect job every time.